Check your 12th or Higher Secondary examinations results 2019 of state Odisha .The results have been declared at the official website and you can visit the website from the link given below.
Odisha 12th result | Odisha CHSE 12th result 2019 released:
This year, 20,806 candidates have scored in 1st Division.A pass percentage of 72.33 % was also declared by the OCHSE Board. The exams were conducted between March 7 and March 30.
Girls outshine boys with 75.02% pass percentage, with boys pass percentage, with boys pass percentage of 70.04%
Follow these steps to check your results right away:
- Visit the official website of the board.
- Click on the link ‘CHSE Odisha Class 12th Result 2019’.
- Once the link opens, enter your necessary details like name and roll number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- CHSE Odisha Class 12th Result (Science stream) will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your result and take a print out for future references.
Balasore district recorded highest pass percentage of about 86.56 % being the only district in the state with the highest results.
The entire segregation into various division is as follows:
- 1st division – 20,806 (29.42%),
- 2nd division – 23,906 (33.81%) and
- 3rd division – 25,360 (35.87%)
or click here