Here you can download the free Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf of Latest & Old materials with multiple file links to download. Computer Graphics pdf (computer graphics book pdf) Notes starts with the topics covering Introduction of Computer graphics. Application areas of Computer Graphics, overview of graphics systems, video-display devices, raster-scan systems, random scan systems, graphics monitors and work stations and input devices
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf Free Download
Download COMPUTER GRAPHICS Notes Pdf – CG Notes pdf and materials :-
UNIT I : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
Introduction, Application areas of Computer Graphics, overview of graphics systems, video-display devices, raster-scan systems, random scan systems, graphics monitors and work stations and input devices
Download Link – Unit 1 Notes
UNIT II : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
Output primitives : Points and lines, line drawing algorithms, mid-point circle and ellipse algorithms.Filled area primitives: Scan line polygon fill algorithm, boundary-fill and flood-fill algorithms
Download Link – Unit 2 Notes
UNIT III : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
2-D geometrical transforms : Translation, scaling, rotation, reflection and shear transformations, matrix representations and homogeneous coordinates, composite transforms, transformations between coordinate systems
Download Link – Unit 3 Notes
UNIT IV : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
2-D viewing : The viewing pipeline, viewing coordinate reference frame, window to view-port coordinate transformation, viewing functions, Cohen-Sutherland and Cyrus-beck line clipping algorithms, Sutherland –Hodgeman polygon clipping algorithm.
Download Link – Unit 4 Notes
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CN Notes Pdf
UNIT V : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
3-D object representation : Polygon surfaces, quadric surfaces, spline representation, Hermite curve, Bezier curve and B-Spline curves, Bezier and B-Spline surfaces. Basic illumination models, polygon rendering methods.
Download Link – Unit 5 Notes
UNIT VI : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
3-D Geometric transformations : Translation, rotation, scaling, reflection and shear transformations, composite transformations.
3-D viewing : Viewing pipeline, viewing coordinates, view volume and general projection transforms and clipping
Download Link – Unit 6 Notes
UNIT VII : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
Visible surface detection methods : Classification, back-face detection, depth-buffer, scan-line, depth sorting, BSP-tree methods, area sub-division and octree methods
Download Link – Unit 7 Notes
UNIT VIII : Computer Graphics Notes Pdf – CG Notes Pdf
Computer animation : Design of animation sequence, general computer animation functions, raster animation, computer animation languages, key frame systems, motion specifications
Download Link – Unit 8 Notes
Q1: What are computer graphics?
A1: The process of creation of pictures with the help of a computer is known as Computer Graphics. The end product of the computer graphics is a picture. This could be a business graph, drawing, and engineering sheets. To create and manipulate pictures on a display device is the use of computers . It comprises of different software techniques to create, store, modify, represents pictures.
Q2: What is the difference between 2-D and 3-D graphics?
|2D Graphic system||3D Graphic system|
|Usage of only two coordinates X and Y||Usage of three coordinates X, Y and Z|
|Techniques and their application are fundamental to mechanical drawings, electrical engineering projects, clothing construction and architecture||Techniques and their application are fundamental to the entertainment, games, and computer-aided design industries|
Q3: What are the application of Computer graphics ?
- For the visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, product packaging, and movie and television productions, Art directors are responsible.
- Handmade objects, such as pottery, glassware, textiles, and other objects that are designed to be functional create art for sale and exhibition by Craft and fine artists by using a variety of materials and techniques.
- To design page layouts for newspapers, books, brochures, and other items which printed or published online, desktop publishers use computer software.
- To convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings, drafters use software .
- The concepts for manufactured products, such as cars, home appliances, and toys are developed by Industrial designers.
- Animation and visual effects for television, movies, video games, and other forms of media are created by Multimedia artists and animators.
- To communicate complex and technical information more easily, technical writers prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents.
- Websites are created and designed by Web developers.
TEXT BOOKS : computer graphics book pdf
- “Computer Graphics C version”, Donald Hearn and M.Pauline Baker, Pearson Education.
- “Computer Graphics Principles & practice”, second edition in C, Foley, VanDam, Feiner and Hughes, Pearson Education.
REFERENCES : computer graphics book pdf
- “Computer Graphics”, second Edition, Donald Hearn and M.Pauline Baker, PHI/Pearson Education.
- “Computer Graphics Second edition”, Zhigand xiang, Roy Plastock, Schaum’s outlines, Tata Mc- Graw hill edition.
- Procedural elements for Computer Graphics, David F Rogers, Tata Mc Graw hill, 2nd edition.
- “Principles of Interactive Computer Graphics”, Neuman and Sproul, TMH.
- Principles of Computer Graphics, Shalini Govil, Pai, 2005, Springer.
- Computer Graphics, Steven Harrington, TMH