GATE Chemical Engineering Question Papers & Solved Papers
Here you can find in the below link of GATE Chemical Engineering Question Papers & Solved Papers of all previous question papers download links are updated below:
Complete GATE Chemical Engineering Question Papers & Solved Papers
|GATE CH 2017 Question Paper||GATE CH 2017 Key Paper|
|GATE CH 2016 Question Paper||GATE CH 2016 Key Paper|
|GATE CH 2015 Question Paper||GATE CH 2015 Key Paper|
Few Same questions from previous Gate CH question papers are listed below:
1. The DCDA (Double Contact Double Absorption) process is used for the manufacture of
(B) sulphuric acid
(C) nitric acid
2. An LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) is a transducer used for converting
(A) displacement to voltage
(B) voltage to displacement
(C) resistance to voltage
(D) voltage to current
3. The purpose of methanation reaction used in ammonia plants is to
(A) remove CO as it is a catalyst poison
(B) increase the amount of hydrogen
(C) remove sulphur as it is a catalyst poison
(D) utilize methane as a catalyst for ammonia synthesis
4. Consider the following sentences:
All benches are beds. No bed is a bulb. Some bulbs are lamps.
Which of the following can be inferre?
i. Some beds are lamps.
ii. Some lamps are beds.
(A) Only i
(B) Only ii
(C) Bath i and ii
(D) Neither i nor ii
5. Which one of the following is an iterative technique for solving a system of simultaneous linear algebraic equations?
(A) Gauss elimination
(D) LU decomposition
6. What is the order of response exhibited by a U-tube manometer?
(A) Zero order
(B) First order
(C) Second order
(D) Third order
7. Match the polymer mentioned on the left with the catalyst used for its manufacture given on the right.
(I) Low density Polyethylene (P) Ziegler-Natta catalyst
(II) High density Polyethylene (Q) Traces of Oxygen
(III) Polyethylene Terephthalate (R) Butyl Lithium
(IV) Polyvinyl Chloride (S) Antimony
(A) I-Q, II-R, III-S, IV-P
(B) I-S, II-P, III-Q, IV-R
(C) I-Q, II-P, III-S, IV-R
(D) I-S, II-R, III-P, IV-Q
Please feel free to comment below for any queries from Smart world Team