Very large scale integration Notes VSSUT – VLSI Notes VSSUT of Total Complete Notes
Please find the download links of Very large scale integration Notes VSSUT | VLSI Notes VSSUT are listed below:
Very large scale integration Notes VSSUT – VLSI Notes VSSUT
Module – 1
Issues and Challenges in VLSI Design, VLSI Design Methodology,
VLSI Design Flow, VLSI Design Hierarchy,VLSI Design Styles, CAD Technology,
VLSI Fabrication Technology: Basic Steps of Fabrication,CMOS p-Well and n-Well Processes,
Layout Design, Design Rules, Stick Diagram,Bi-CMOS Fabrication Process.
Module – 2
CMOS Inverter: MOS Device Model with Sub-micron Effects, VTC Parameters
CMOS Propagation Delay, Parasitic Capacitance Estimation,
Layout of an Inverter, Switching, Short-Circuit and Leakage Components of Energy and Power,
Interconnects: Resistance, Capacitance Estimation, delays,
Buffer Chains, Low Swing Drivers, Power Dissipation,and Performance Optimization
of Digital Circuits by Logical Effort and Transistor Sizing.
Module – 3
Combinational Logic Circuits: Static CMOS Logic Circuits: Complementary CMOS,
Ratioed Logic, Pass Transistor Logic, Transmission Gate Logic,
DCVS Logic, Dynamic CMOS Logic Circuits; Sequential Logic Circuits: Static Latches
Dynamic Latches and Registers, Pulse Based Registers,
Sense Amplifier Based Registers,Semiconductor Memories: Non-Volatile and Volatile
Flash Memories, SRAM, DRAM.
Module – 4
Design Capture Tools, Hardware Description Language: VHDL,
Testing and Verification: Defects, Fault Models, Design Strategies for Testing,
Chip Level and System Level Test Techniques, Packaging Technology.
1. J.M. Rabaey, A. Chandrakasan and B. Nikolic, Digital Integrated Circuits- A
Design Perspective, 2/e, Prentice Hall of India, 2003.
2. N. Weste and D. Harris, CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems
Perspective, 3/e, Pearson Education India, 2007
3. Kang and Leblebici, CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Analysis and Design,
3/e, McGraw Hill, 2003.
1. D. A. Hodges, H. G. Jackson, R. Saleh, Analysis and Design of Digital
Integrated Circuits in Deep submicroscopic Technology, 3/e, McGraw Hill, 2004.
2. Douglas A.Pucknell, Kamran Eshiraghian, Basic VLSI Design, 3/e P H I,
3. J. P. Uyemura, Introduction to VLSI Circuits and Systems, John Wiley &
Sons (Asia), 2002
4. W. Wolf, Modern VLSI Design – System on Chip design, 3/e, Pearson
5. VHDL Programming by example- Perry, T M H